Monday, February 17, 2014

Life Update

I am terribly sorry that I have been missing in action since Feb. 1. Shortly after I posted my fabric stash post, I found out that my mother had passed away in a house fire in our house in Arkansas. I am not sure when I will post another quilt post, but I will get back to quilting soon. There is just a lot to do right now in terms of taking care of my dad, salvaging items from the house, and working with insurance and construction people. We are still searching for my parents' wedding album, but so far no luck.

They celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary last year and we were all there to celebrate with them. Below are photos from their wedding and their 60th anniversary remake. I am glad I took a photo of at least one photo from the album.



No comments:

Post a Comment