Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring is Sprung--Allergy season has arrived

Since it snowed flurried today, I am not quite sure that I can say spring is sprung. My runny nose differs with what my eyes saw. At first, I thought the flurries were just white blossoms dancing on the wind. Alas, it was not to be--we really, actually, truly had snow flurries in Middle Tennessee in late March.

So, snow, allergies, and just pure laziness have kept me from taking photos of my jelly charm quilt, which is progressing nicely. I have decided that I need another row to ensure the lap quilt is long enough for my dad who is 6"1". It would probably work now, but I don't prewash my fabrics, so the shrinkage is sometimes more than I expect. My washer is in the basement, so I don't get there too much. :-)

I'm hoping that by the weekend, spring really will be sprung, so I can enjoy some sunny weather. Hope the weather is better where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment