Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Child's Sunshine Tote

I decided to back up and add one of my favorite quilted projects to my blog. My husband and I were invited to share Thanksgiving dinner with his cousin in Jackson, TN. I wanted to make something to thank her for all of her work on the dinner, so made a little tote for her grandaughter using Kate Spain's Sunnyside by Moda charm pack and modifying Jenny Doan's (Missouri Star Quilt Company) tutorial on how to make 3 totes from one charm pack. Easy and fun!

I also made a table runner using the same fabric line for the cook! I used the Love Me Tender pattern from Disa Design's More of My Runners pattern book.

The photo is not good--I am getting better at taking photos, but you can "sort of" see the table runner. I LOVE the sunny yellow colors, especially during this long, gray, cold winter.

Hope the sunshiny yellow makes you as happy as it does me!


No comments:

Post a Comment